A Network Penetration Test consists of enumeration, identification and exploitation of vulnerabilities and weaknesses in network devices, servers and applications from an attacker's perspective. We follow a result oriented approach where the objective is to identify most critical vulnerabilities that might yield the highest impact when exploited successfully.
We have also implemented major parts of the OSSTMM guidelines in our testing process in order to maximize coverage of the testing exercise.
- Enumeration & Fingerprinting
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Threat Model
- Vulnerability Analysis
- Network Link Attacks (mostly applicable for Internal Tests)
- Correlation and Reporting
Who Needs Us?
We will be able to add value to your organization and contribute significantly to your
Security Development Life Cycle
if you are looking for:
- Comprehensive Penetration Test with the objective of identifying actual exposed risks.
- Penetration Testing beyond only compliance requirements.
- Long term partners in evaluating and improving security posture of your organization.